Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone!
Unless you are like me and don't like it. I hate it, only because of the masks to be truthfully and the face that I now can't have toffee apples and things (I know thats bonfire night also - incoming crying blog on that day.).
I have no idea what's wrong with me lately, I'm just so tired all the time again and cant be bothered to do anything. My eating is still on the slippery slop to hell, its not that I'm over eating or eating naughty things, its just that I'm again, not eating breakfast. Though I think I've been through more fruit than the supermarkets can carry.
My swimming didnt go as planned. Mainly because I didnt get up to go. Its horrible feeling like this, people think you're lazy and to be honest, I think that too. But you just dont have the energy or will to get up and do something.
I think I need to force myself out of this again, I don't want to be slipping back to where I was.

Anyway no more moaning for a while. I bet its really depressing.
11th November - my new game arrives (yay!). So I get to waste my time on that for a while. Also booked for the Christmas Markets this year so roll on December!.

Getting excited about my Madrid visit next year. I hope I'll have lost a lot of weight by then. At the moment I just feel I'm not losing it. 

Weigh in Wednesday, more from me then.

No comments:

Post a Comment