Tuesday 18 October 2011

The day before weigh in.

Arghh, really hate the day before weigh day. Mainly for two reasons:

1. What if (even though I've been good and feel like I've lost weight) I've put weight on.
2. Walking in to a room with a lot of people in and standing on the scales (what if I break the scales!?!).

I know these are two stupid reasons but I guess everyone has the same panic before weigh day. I do know one thing though, I'm happy weigh in is in the morning, I dont think I'd like going in the evening and spending all day waiting.

So today I had my last session with my therapist, which also means my last session with my social health worker. Am I happy about it? Not really, because I don't feel ready at the moment to finish working with them but unfortunately you only get a handful of sessions. Gutted!

Good news is that I've been referred to AnxietyUK which follows on from what I was previously working on, again, you only get 6 months working with them... lets hope its enough.

My therapist seems happy with the improvements I am making and honestly, so am I. Its still a struggle sometimes though. I'll get there in the end.

Something totally unrelated: My back hurts :(, I hurt it yesterday just by getting off the couch and I'm in agony. Hopefully the weightloss will reduce the amount of times my back pulls, since I think this is partly the reason for it.

Roll on tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment