Thursday 27 October 2011

Oops

Ok so I didnt forget to keep this updated but somehow I did.
Weigh in yesterday, after my awesome weekend... only 1lb put on. Not as bad as I was dreading.
I've decided to start swimming again from monday. Why monday? Because the kids are still off school and it gets really really crowded in there.

Weekend was awesome, learnt a lot about a lot of things and saw some fantastic places. I have pics so I might add a few of those when I get around to it.

My exercising has gone downhill recently, cant work out if its due to the weather or just me slipping back into lazy mode. Also been playing a lot more computer games lately and there is a new game coming out that I'll be playing.
Also trying to read a bit more since the weather is meh (yes I said meh).

So monday on the way home we stopped off in one of my favourite places in North Wales (cant spell it bit it begins with Bets...) as we were walking about a teenager decided to look at me and say 'OMG' well... Oh my God, not omg... so that kind of put me in a downer... I know I know, it shouldn't I dont know what he was thinking but it did. I get annoyed with myself for it, but seriously - if it was aimed at me... why? I don't understand the small mindedness of people. No ones perfect and I guarentee that all these people who point and stare and laugh at people like me also have something wrong with them, its just we are too polite to say it.

Ok thats all my excitement of the last few days. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment