Friday 21 October 2011

Weekend Away

So I'm just packing my stuff ready to go and it seems half my new clothes have vanished! Seriously... how can you lose stuff thats just been in the washing machine?
I'm looking forward to the drive tomorrow though, it'll be nice to get away for a few days, looking at awesome stuff. Though still, at the back of my mind is the worry about all how people will react to me, I know I shouldn't care but I do.
Also, its going to be so hard sticking to my diet, but I'm mentally preparing for wednesday already so if I put on, so be it. Hopefully I wont, I'm going to try and stick to it the best I can.

I'm still feeling down, a bit un-energised, but I'm looking forward to the drive tomorrow.

Early night for me tonight me thinks.


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment