Wednesday 2 November 2011

Wednesday Weigh in

Well today's weight loss was disappointing even though it was still a weight loss. I know why my weight loss has slowed down now though. It all hangs on my wednesday treat days. I had been told that I was able to save up my syns (like points you can use per day to spend on what you like so you can 'cheat' if you need too) and use them on one day... WRONG! and to be honest the reason makes sense:
If you use all your syns for the whole week (around 105+) on one day that means you could put on 2-3lb on that day, which means no matter how good you are for the rest of the week, you are having to take off what you put on on that 'cheat' day (if thats confused anyone let me know).
So I am not going to have a cheat day anymore and just spend my syns daily. So if I fancy a bag of crisps I use my syns to do it. 
Hopefully I'll see a bigger weight loss from now on. Here is hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment