Saturday 19 November 2011

Skyrim

Skyrim is totally awesome, though I am slightly sad because my friend has 2 level 25+ and my first char is only 21 :( Ahh well, still slightly addicted.

So, this weeks weigh-in was a tad disappointing, I thought I'd done really well but it seems I've put on half a pound (not really much I know but I wanted to get that 4st). Not sure how it happened really. I dont think this week will be great either, I had a really bad day friday and its no excuse but I was out with my Dad all day. So it was a case of: get what you can. My dad isn't very helpful keeping me on my diet (not that I should need him I know). Yesterday I had: Fish and Chips, a scone and a chocolate bar. But that was it, nothing else so hope I havent completely busted myself this week. Time will tell on Wednesday.
So apart from that there isnt much to tell at the moment, well except: I've been really good today!

No comments:

Post a Comment