Thursday 24 November 2011

Body Magic

Before I begin: Got my 4 stone mini-target this week! Going to work really hard to try and achieve 4.5 stone or even 5 stone by Christmas.

Today has started off really well, really early but really well. I recieved a text last night off Laurelle asking if I wanted to go for an early swim, I agreed but little did I know that an early swim was 6:30am. But I feel much better for it, 16 lengths of the pool and a sauna later, I'm feeling slighty tired but happy that I actually got up and did it. Hopefully we'll go a few times a week as now I feel like I have the whole day a head of me instead of waking up at lunchtime and doing nothing for the rest of the day. as for the rest of the day, I might go to the shops later or just relax a little but at least I feel like I've achieved something today.

Feeling positive today!

No comments:

Post a Comment