Monday 26 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are all having a great time over the festive period. 
I have to admit I have not been too good this last few days (damn that christmas cake). I'm going to get straight back on it tomorrow and hopefully can cushion some of the damage.
Well, not only has it been Christmas but I've also been feeling kinda down the last few days, especially today...
Maybe its just me but I feel like everyones worst enemy at the moment. I just want to spend some time with a certain someone but we've both had family things to do the past few days so now I'm missing him a little (might elaborate more on that one day). So that doesnt make me feel too good.
If anyone is selling hugs at the moment, I'll buy a few.

Yeah.. not feeling sorry for myself at all am I?

Anyway, glad today is over, roll on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment