Wednesday 14 December 2011

Excited!

Hi all, hope you are all doing well. I know I haven't updated for ages but I'll fill you in on whats been going on.
Last week was the anniversary of my Nan's death and those that know me, will know it hits me hard. So near christmas aswell.
I would like to start by saying that I lost 2lbs last week so didnt reach my 4st 7lbs loss target then. BUT this week I have lost 3 and 1/2lbs so am still on target to lose 5stone by the end of December.

Well christmas is only 10 days away (scary!) and I hope you have all done your Christmas shopping (leave me a message and I'll let you know what I want ;p ). I have 'sort of' finished mine but still have a few more things to get.
You'll all be pleased to know that I'm getting more confident in going out on my own (well, done it once so far - and it was only to get a little thing from Asda) and I dont feel as panicy now.

Christmas, for a lot of people, is a really hard time to stick to the plan and lose weight, but if you are focused enough, you can do it. So many temptations about, its understandable but dont let Christmas spoil what you have already worked hard to achieve.
I have a bet on with someone that if I put on weight at Christmas that I'm not allowed to visit him in Madrid next year... pfft.. I'll take that bet Fede and I'll show you!!!

Last weigh in next week until after Christmas so I'll keep you all informed.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment