Monday 21 January 2013

Self-destruct

The past week has not been a good week, I feel quite emotionally drained so I've reverted back to comfort eating and eating things I shouldn't.
You know, you wake up feeling positive about everything then it takes one little thing to bring you down. I started the year with good intentions and I'm still positive about them I just need to give my arse a really good kick. Well, I'll let Andrea do that on wednesday I think.

I'm finding it hard to deal with the 'look' of my body at the moment and I find it hard to imagine me being slim, I think because I personally cannot SEE the changes it disheartens a little. I think once I push this last few pounds I will find it easier again, it just seems like a wall is there and I have to break it down.

Anyway on a brighter note: ITS SNOWING!!!

I have been outside and I have thrown a snowball at Matthew and I did moan when he threw one at me but hey, that's what we girls do ;)


Anyway off I go to start the idea for my story (which I might mention more about eventually).
Byeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment